FSA’s latest newsletter promises significant activity during the third quarter of 2012. Among the publications it promises are:
- feedback on recovery and resolution plans;
- a consultation on (CRD 4);
- a policy statement on the Mortgage Market Review;
- a consultation on sales to retail investors of unregulated collective investment schemes and similar products;
- consultations on the Client Assets Sourcebook (CASS), EMIR and “porting”; and
- further consultations on implementation of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD).
(Source: Policy Development Update No. 149)