Life sciences collaboration has grown rapidly over the past decade as biotech and pharma companies seek opportunities to optimize and diversify their services and improve their position in the value chain. With the emergence of new players like technology companies and innovative data applications, it’s an exciting time to be in the life sciences industry. On this episode of the Collaborative Transformation podcast series, European life sciences lawyers Emmanuelle Trombe (Paris) and Gary Howes (London) discuss:
- Top areas for global collaboration in the life sciences space
- The role of technology companies and other new collaboration partners
- Hurdles to overcome when structuring deals across industries
- Navigating international data regulations, including GDPR
- Considerations for executing successful biotech and pharma deals
Click here to watch the video.