The Idaho State Bar recently published the August edition of The Advocate. The August edition was sponsored by the Idaho Appellate Practice Section and includes the following articles on appellate practice:
- To Appeal or Not Appeal: That is the Question, by Christine Salmi
- The Benefits of Engaging an Experienced and Skilled Appellate Lawyer, by Christopher Pooser
- What to Bring to an Appellate Oral Argument, and Why, by Syrena Hargrove
- Preserving Issues for Appeal: Leaving Bread Crumbs for the Way Home, by Stephen Adams and Brian Dickson
- Excerpts from the Idaho Appellate Handbook
The August edition of The Advocate can be accessed online at http://isb.idaho.gov/pdf/advocate/issues/adv15aug.pdf.