The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) has published its annual report and accounts for the year ended 28 February 2015. The report includes:
- The PRA’s strategy.
- The Director’s Report of its second year of operation.
- The Financial Review of 2015.
- The PRA business plan for 2015/16.
- A review of 2014/15, the PRA’s first full year of operation.
In respect of the PRA’s business plan for 2015/16, this is centred on five business aims:
- Continue to develop and implement the forward-looking judgment-based regime.
- Implement changes to UK, European and international regulation.
- Continue to devise and influence the post-financial crisis policy agenda for deposit-takers.
- Support the Bank of England in delivering its financial stability and monetary policy objectives.
- Ensure the PRA has the right people, infrastructure and governance to deliver its strategy of a more resilient financial sector.