The Central Bank of Ireland (Central Bank) published issue 9 of its Markets Update which sets out:
- Umbrella Funds - Cash Accounts Guidance (see below).
- Updated UCITS Q&A (11th edition).
- Fund Management Company Effectiveness - Update to Stakeholders on CP86 (this extends the deadline by which Management Companies must comply with the Central Bank’s organisational effectiveness requirement to at least six months after the completion of the consultation on further guidance for fund management companies, which is now expected by the end of Q1 2016) (see below).
- Publication of UCITS V Delegation Regulation (detailed in our December Front Page) and concerns the UCITS V obligations of depositaries.
- CP100: Consultation on Risk Assessment and Capital Planning for Fund Administrators (see below).
- New Final Terms Submission Procedures (these impact Prospectus Directive submissions only).
- Amended Cut-off Times for Prospectus Submissions (these also impact Prospectus Directive submissions only).