The FSA and the US Securities and Exchange Commission have held their fifth meeting of the SEC-FSA strategic dialogue. Areas discussed at the meeting include:
- Corporate governance and executive compensation.
- Regulation of hedge funds and investment advisors and the protection of customer assets.
- Disclosure regimes around client asset risks.
- Market infrastructure, particularly relating to central counterparties for OTC derivatives.
- Market supervision.
- Cooperation on cross-border supervision.
View SEC and UK FSA hold fifth meeting of the SEC-FSA strategic dialogue, 1 February 2010