On July 7th, the CFTC voted to adopt five final rules implementing provisions of the Dodd-Frank Act. The rulemakings relate to:
- Anti-fraud and anti-manipulation;
- Large trader reporting for swaps on physical commodities;
- Definition of "agricultural commodity;"
- Preventing certain business affiliate marketing and establishing other consumer information protections under the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and
- Expanding scope of privacy protections for consumer financial information under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.