The Department of State (DOS) released its December 2014 Visa Bulletin which shows the availability of employment-based immigrant visa categories for the month of December. Below is a summary of the bulletin highlights:
- The EB-2 India category has stalled at February 15, 2005 as predicted in our previous bulletin updates.
- The EB-2 China category continues to advance slowly from December 8, 2009 to January 1, 2010.
- The EB-3 India category advances only a few days from November 22, 2003 to December 1, 2003.
- The EB-3 World, Mexico and Philippines categories advance from June 1, 2012 to November 1, 2012.
- The EB-3 China category shows significant advancement from January 1, 2010 to June 1, 2010.
Please note that month-to-month availability of immigrant visas varies and depends on many factors. These forecasts do not guarantee future availability.
Comparison to Prior Months
The following is a comparison of priority date movement since the inception of the current retrogression in 2007:
Click here to view table.