The FCA has published this month’s Policy Development Update which includes an updated timetable for future publications and links to:
- Consultation paper 15/24: Cash savings remedies
- Consultation paper 15/23: Ring-fencing: Disclosures to consumers by non-ring-fenced bodies
- Consultation paper 15/22: Strengthening accountability in banking: Final rules (including feedback on CP14/31 and CP15/5) and consultation on extending the Certification Regime to wholesale market activities
- Policy statement 15/20: Implementation of the Mortgage Credit Directive: Consequential Changes to the Consumer Credit Sourcebook (CONC)
- Finalised Guidance 15/10: Risks to customers from performance management at firms – Thematic review and guidance for firms
For the full update click here.