Click here to view the podcast.
Marshall Davert, the President of Government & Infrastructure for the Americas and Asia/Pacific for MWH Global joins The Water Values Podcast this week. Marshall identifies key water infrastructure issues and provides his insights into the relative health of our water infrastructure. Marshall also compares and contrasts the models for funding infrastructure in the Americas and in the Asia/Pacific region. This is a “can’t miss” session of The Water Values Podcast if you’re interested in infrastructure and a world tour of how infrastructure gets funded.
In this Session, You’ll Learn about:
- A high-level look at the elements of our water infrastructure
- The present condition of those varying elements of water infrastructure
- The importance of access to capital in addressing infrastructure needs
- The issues surrounding access to capital from a water infrastructure perspective
- The different models around the world wherein governments fund infrastructure projects
- China’s South-North water diversion project
Resources and Links Mentioned in or Relevant to this Session Include:
- MWH Global’s website
- Marshall’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Society of Civil Engineers’ infrastructure report card website giving the U.S. a D grade for drinking water and wastewater infrastructure
- Article on China’s South-North water diversion project
Click here to download the Transcript for Session 15 of The Water Values Podcast.