Both the House and Senate are in session at the beginning of next week. House Democrats are still scheduled to depart Wednesday afternoon for their annual issues conference in the Maryland Eastern shore
House Committee on Energy and Commerce – Hearing Topic: Subcommittee on Energy Hearing: DOE Modernization: Advancing the Economic and National Security Benefits of America’s Nuclear Infrastructure Time: 02/06/2018, 10:00 AM
Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee – Subcommittee on Public Lands, Forests, and Mining Legislative Hearing Time: 02/07/2018, 10:00 AM Location: 366 Dirksen Senate Office Building
- S. 414 (Heller) / H.R. 1107 (Amodei), the Pershing County Economic Development and Conservation Act.
- S. 441 (Udall), the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks Conservation Act.
- S. 507 (Tester), the Blackfoot Clearwater Stewardship Act of 2017.
- S. 1046 (Heller), the Eastern Nevada Economic Development and Land Management Improvement Act.
- S. 1222 (Flake), the La Paz County Land Conveyance Act.
- S. 1481 (Murkowski), the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Improvement Act.
- S. 1665 (Hatch) / H.R. 2582 (Love), the Confirming State Land Grants for Education Act.
- S. 2062 (Flake), the Oracle Cabins Conveyance Act of 2017.
- S. 2206 (Daines), the Protect Public Use of Public Lands Act.
- S. 2218 (Bennet), the West Fork Fire Station Act of 2017.
- S. 2249 (Udall), the Rio Puerco Watershed Management Program.
- H.R. 995 (Jefferies), the 21st Century Respect Act.
- H.R. 1404 (Grijalva), the Pascua Yaqui Tribe Land Conveyance Act.
Senate Environment and Public Works Committee – Markup to consider the nomination of Andrew Wheeler of Virginia, to be Deputy Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Time: 02/07/2018, 9:30 AM Location: 406 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Senate Environment and Public Works Committee – Hearing “The Impact of Federal Environmental Regulations and Policies on American Farming and Ranching Communities.” Time: 02/07/2018, 10:00 AM Location: Room 406 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building
Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee – Full Committee Hearing on Energy Infrastructure Time: 02/08/2018, 10:00 AM Location: 366 Dirksen Senate Office Building