You’ll recall that, on November 1st, 2017, the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services issued new forms to be used under the Condo Act. Many readers have reported experiencing difficulties viewing these forms online. Here are a few tricks to help you view the new forms.
The simplest way to view the forms is to visit our Condo Act Forms menu at the top of our blog. We have included both a link to the forms and a pdf copy of them. You can click on the link to get to a “fillable form” or, if that won’t work, you can click on the pdf link to get a printable version of it.
If you can’t open/view the fillable forms online, try the following:
- Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader (v. 8 or higher);
- Try using Internet Explorer. For some reason, the government forms seems to work best with this browser;
- You can also try to right-click on the links and then select “Save link as”. This will allow you to save the forms on your computer.
As indicated, if you can’t use the links, try clicking on the printable version of the form. The form won’t be “fillable” but you’ll be able to view it and to fill it by hand.
Hopefully the province will resolve this technical difficulty but for now you can access the forms as described above.
Here are links to the forms again:
- Periodic Information Certificate
- Information Certificate Update
- New Owner Information Certificate
- Notice of Online Posting of Information Certificate
Meeting of owners (and AGMs)
- Notice of Meeting of Owners under s. 34(5) of the Condominium Act
- Preliminary Notice of Meeting of Owners
- Submission to Include Material in the Notice of Meeting of Owners
- Notice of Meeting of Owners
- Proxy Form
Records of the Corporation
- Notice Relating to Record of Owners;
- Notice Relating to Record of Mortgagees;
- Agreement to Receive Notices Electronically;
- Request for Records;
- Board’s Response to Request for Records; and
- Waiver by Requester of Records.
More condominium related forms are available here.