According to the USCIS, a single card will soon be made available for green card applicants which can be used to demonstrate their employment authorization (currently known as an EAD card) and which will authorize them to reenter the United States after temporary travel abroad (currently known as an Advance Parole). The card will likely resemble the current Employment Authorization Document (EAD), but will be endorsed with the following language: "Serves as I-512 Advance Parole". The concept behind the new card is that employers will be able to accept this card as one of the List A documents when completing the Employment Eligibility Verification, Form I-9. More information will follow about the new card in a future Alert.