Please remember that you will need to obtain building regulation approval from your local authority for the following internal works undertaken at a property:
- installation of a new central heating boiler (alternatively a certificate of installation by the contractor will suffice);
- any electrical wiring installed or added (alternatively a certificate from a competent electrician);
- loft conversions;
- removal of internal load bearing walls;
- removal of chimney breasts; and
- the insertion of cavity wall insulation.