Please remember that you will need to obtain building regulation approval from your local authority for the following internal works undertaken at a property:

  • installation of a new central heating boiler (alternatively a certificate of installation by the contractor will suffice);
  • any electrical wiring installed or added (alternatively a certificate from a competent electrician);
  • loft conversions;
  • removal of internal load bearing walls;
  • removal of chimney breasts; and
  • the insertion of cavity wall insulation.