Unit owners in your condominium corporation may have recently received Property Assessment Notices from the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC). If your condominium corporation wishes to appeal property tax assessment on behalf of unit owners, it will need to take certain steps to do so, including passing a by-law. Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss these steps and the important timelines for filing an appeal.