On 7 June 2013 the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation. It is understood that the MoU will not be published, but it is a standard MoU based on the International Association of Insurance Supervisors’ (IAIS) model.
The MoU will act as a framework for co-operation and information exchange between the CBI and the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation. It is a statement of intent from both parties that they will co-operate in the field of information exchange, and sets out procedures for handling information requests.
The CBI has also issued a number of notable publications in recent months, including:
- Insurance Statistics 2011 (commonly referred to as the “Blue Book”) (June 2013)
- Long-Term Guarantee Impact Assessment – National Report (June 2013)
- Consultation Paper 65: Inquiry Guidelines (May 2013)
- Solvency II Matters (May 2013)
- Annual Performance Statement Financial Regulation 2012-2013 (April 2013)