The Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation has adopted updated forms for companies to use to report their various economic and corporate events to the tax authorities. Specifically, as per the new form, a company must now report on:
- opening a corporate bank account;
- buying shares in Russian and foreign companies;
- creating new separate subdivisions of the company;
- liquidating separate subdivisions of the company; and
- liquidating or restructuring the company.
Companies have been required to use the updated forms since 30 July 2011.
[Order No. MMV-7-6/362@ of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation "On Adopting the Forms and Formats for Notification, as Stipulated by Paragraphs 2 and 3, Article 23 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation, as well as Adopting the Procedure for Completing the Notification Form and the Procedure for Completing the Notification in Electronic Form", dated 9 June 2011]