The Data Game, explores the rapid growth of data as one of the most significant developments in the banking sector. That being the case, we are still only at the beginning of the data journey and its impact in the next decade or two will be even more profound.
This edition includes:
- Big data: where are we now?
- Regulatory data: arrows for the quiver?
- Global regulatory update
- Are you prepared? The board’s role in crisis management
- Virtual banks: the case for clearer regulatory guidance on outsourcing
- Data vs “gut instinct”: analytics in dispute resolution
- Regulatory creep or convergence? Competition law authorities as financial services regulators
- Data and cyber perils: personal exposure and inadequate insurance
- Away from prying eyes: data security in international dispute resolution
- IBOR transition: a data challenge
- The emergence of the “super-regulator”: the lasting legacy of the Australian Banking Royal Commission