- MoD consultation (closing date 18 January 2013) on reform of the reserve forces regime, including possible legislation to prevent discrimination against reservists
- Acas factsheets for employers on managing social networking
- a new Opportunity Now guide “Changing gear“, outlining ten steps that employers can take to influence the pace of women’s progression in the workplace
- ABI revised remuneration principles, covered in our corporate ebulletin
- CIPD report “Managing employee relations in difficult times” November 2012, describing how large organisations in the public and private sector are dealing with employee relations in the current recession, particularly where trade unions are involved
Register now for your free, tailored, daily legal newsfeed service.
Questions? Please contact email@example.comRegister
Popular articles from this firm
If you would like to learn how Lexology can drive your content marketing strategy forward, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related topic hubs
"I am a frequent reader of Lexology as it is an efficient and concise service. It is very relevant as a large part of these communications come from law firms, who have a clear interest in marketing their organizations expertise in key areas of business law"