The excitement here at Marque is reaching fever pitch. The changes to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) come into effect in just over six months. So many privacy policies to review, so little time.
- the kinds of personal information that you collect and hold;
- how you collect and hold personal information;
- the purposes for which you collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- how an individual may access personal information you hold and seek correction of that information;
- how an individual may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), and how you will deal with a complaint; and
- whether you are likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients and, if so (and if practicable), the countries in which they are likely to be located.
Availability of the Policy