The 14th report of recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT) addresses five issues:
- Employee Plans: Analysis and Recommendations Regarding 403 (b) Plans
- Exempt Organizations: The Redesigned Form 990 – Recommendations for Improving its Effectiveness as a Reporting Tool and Source of Data for the Exempt Organization Community
- Federal, State and Local Governments: FSLG Education and Outreach – Review and Recommendations
- Indian Tribal Governments: Report on Recommendations for Outreach and Training – A Revision to the Indian Tax Desk Guide
- Tax Exempt Bonds: Doing More With Less – Balancing Resources and Needs.
The 20 members of the ACT presented their report to the IRS in a public meeting in Washington, DC on June 17, 2015.