In this short video, Hogan Lovells' partner Jonathan Chertkow reviews some of the main challenges banks are facing this year
More specifically, Jon discusses:
- What key things banks should look out for this year
- Why the response to PSD2 and open banking will be key
- How financial institutions will need to adapt and what the main challenges are
- Why the key impacts for banks will be commercial
- Why the fact that banks are having to open up payments accounts to third parties could revolutionise how consumers deal with banks
- How legal teams will need to monitor the regulatory standards and their impact
- Why organisations should ask themselves how they are going to respond to the threat of new players coming onto the market
Receive free news and analysis – written by Hogan Lovells' world-leading legal teams and tailored to your preferences – by registering on Engage. You can also access our cutting-edge interactive Lawtech tools, designed to help you make better decisions and save time and money.
You can also keep track of all the Engage content by following our LinkedIn page.