The FCA has published Issue 32 of its policy development update.
This update lists the range of:
- publications issued (together with the date when the consultation ends or when comments are sought by) such as:
- the Financial Services Compensation Scheme – Management Expenses Levy Limit 2016/2017
- the future regulatory treatment of regulated first charge mortgages as designated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974
- the changes to the FCA Handbook regarding the segregation of client money on loan-based crowd funding platforms
- the Innovative Finance ISA
- the regulated activity of peer-to-peer agreements.
- forthcoming publications and their expected due dates. Publications of interest include the changes to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme sourcebook as expected in April 2016 and the proposals in response to the CMA’s recommendations on high-cost-short-term credit which is expected in Q2 of 2016.