- 28 February: Deadline for filing the Annual PCF Confirmation Return (to 31 December 2013) for Investment Firms, Funds and Fund Service Providers
- 28 March: Deadline for responses to Central Bank UCITS Rulebook consultation.
- 31 March: Annual Survey of Liabilities return is to be submitted by administrators with Q1 data for the OFI1 return (it shows further breakdowns of data already provided on the OFI1 return).
- 31 March: S891(c) reporting (as detailed in our August Front Page) for 2013.25 April: Date to be registered for FATCA (if a fund wants to appear on the 2 June 2014 list).
- 2 June: IRS publish list of participating foreign financial institutions (FFIs) for FATCA purposes.
- 30 June: Deadline for filing the Investment Funds Annual Sub-Fund Profile Return on the Central Bank's ONR.1 July: FATCA withholding start date for FDAP (annual/periodical) payments).
- 22 July: End of transitional period for EU AIFM. Non-EU AIFM can continue to market both EU and non-EU AIF to professional investors – additional reporting obligations apply.
This list does not cover ad hoc filings or filings of annual accounts (and related documents) and semi-annual accounts because these filing dates will vary to reflect the particular year-end.