The Department of Justice is changing its method of providing public notice for civil and administrative forfeitures.  The Government has traditionally published forfeiture notices in newspapers.  Instead, the Government will now post generalized notices at

The Government is still required to provide written notice to any party the Government knows has an interest in forfeitable property.  But again, written notice depends on whether the Government knows of that interest.  As a result, financial institutions, bankruptcy trustees, or other secured creditors that find themselves in the position of having an interest in forfeitable property should regularly check the Government’s website for electronic notice.