EIOPA reports on comparison websites: EIOPA has published a report on good practices on comparison websites. The report considers good practices on both commercial and non-commercial websites, in respect of:
- information about the website;
- market coverage;
- dealing with potential conflicts of interest;
- criteria used to make the ranking;
- presentation of information; and
- frequency of updating information.
It also looks at initiatives at national level in some jurisdictions, including the UK. (Source: EIOPA Reports on Comparison Websites)