As one of the world’s largest petrochemical groups operating in 100 countries, Brazilian headquartered Braskem sought to digitize its legal function. The group’s global legal function bore the weight of its busy operational schedule in the form of an intense through-put of documents.
In order to achieve its goals Braskem identified a number of essential elements of functionality it sought to achieve from the implementation:
- Centralized contract repository
- Global automated process to generate and negotiate contracts
- Align and uniformize practices and workflows
- Tools to search and manage contract data
- Ability to do digital signature within the workflow
- Integration with SAP
Having identified its use case, Braskem shortlisted a number of potential suppliers with ContractPodAi® ultimately selected as the best equipped vendor to fulfil the brief.