In December 2009, the UK Listing Authority published the 23rd edition of LIST! The topics covered by LIST! 23 are:
- share buybacks via a tender offer with a mix and match facility;
- mix and match facilities in the context of a scheme of arrangement;
- documents to be put on display for the purposes of the Prospectus Rules;
- the application of LR13.5.27 (accountant's opinion: acquisitions of publicly traded companies) and LR13.5.28 (when an accountant's opinion is not required) to acquisitions of publicly traded companies;
- communications on structured products;
- 'ordinary course' arguments for LR11.1.5(2) (related party transactions);
- a reminder on dealing with leaks or rumours; and
- action to be taken by issues in connection with the new listing categories.
View List! 23 (5 page pdf).