"Trust as a service" is defining the development of the international financial industry, across asset classes.
In this special feature, we focus on custody, which is at the forefront of regulatory and technological developments across the financial services and high value asset industries.
Specifically, we look at developments affecting the custody of both traditional and non-traditional assets, covering the following:
- Breaking down what custody actually means
- Global regulatory trends and drivers
- Virtual asset developments
- A synopsis of the custody regimes of 7 major financial markets
- Key points to consider when assessing custody solutions and regimes
- 10 compliance tips that are applicable across a range of asset classes
*Any reference to “Hong Kong” or “Hong Kong SAR” shall be construed as a reference to “Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China”.