On 4 March 2010, the European Commission updated its paper setting out questions and answers on the Payment Services Directive (PSD). New answers to questions on the following issues have been published:
- Article 2 - Geographical coverage of the PSD.
- Article 64(1) - Determination of point in time of receipt.
- Article 66(4) - Irrevocability.
- Articles 68, 69 and 72 - National payment executions and maximum execution time.
- General - Definition of payment transaction.
- General - Currency and payment transaction.
- General - Bank account and personal data.
- General - Payment accounts and combined services.
- Title 1, Article 1 - In-scope institution.
View Your questions on PSD, 4 March 2010