The Idaho Supreme Court has released its May calendar [link http://www.isc.idaho.gov/appeals-court/isc-calendar]. It will be hearing arguments in Boise on May 4, 6, and 8, in Idaho Falls on May 12, and in Pocatello on May 13. For the hearings in Boise, you can watch the arguments via live streaming through the above link.
The Idaho Court of Appeals has also released its May calendar [link http://www.isc.idaho.gov/appeals-court/coa-calendar]. It will be hearing arguments in Boise Capital High School in Boise on May 1 (at Capital High School for Law Day) and on May 12 and 14.
And here are some useful Idaho appellate practice links:
- Idaho Supreme Court Website (link http://www.isc.idaho.gov/)
- Idaho Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Opinions (link http://www.isc.idaho.gov/appeals-court/opinions)
- Idaho Appellate Rules (link http://www.isc.idaho.gov/iar)
- Idaho State Bar Appellate Practice Section (link http://www.isb.idaho.gov/member_services/sections/apl/apl.html)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Website (link http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Opinions (link http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/opinions/)