FSA expects to publish, before the end of 2012:
- policy statements on data collection on remuneration policies, short selling regulation and recovery and resolution plans;
- consultation on implementation of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD);
- consultations on threshold conditions for FCA and FCA changes related to parent undertakings, and supervision (specifically the changes to chapter 7 of the Supervision Manual);
- feedback on Solvency 2 implementation;
- policy statement on large exposures and consultation on changes to Chapter 12 of the Prudential Sourcebook for Banks, Building Societies and Investment Firms (BIPRU) and removing the simplified ILAS BIPRU firm automatic scalar increase; and
- feedback and policy statements on cash rebates and platforms, the client assets firm classification, packaged bank accounts, mutuality and with-profits funds, the client assets regime and the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
(Source: Policy Development Update No 152)