• Pengrowth announced that a minor delay was experienced in ramping up production following a maintenance outage for the Sable Offshore Energy Project in Nova Scotia, due to Hurricane Bill. However, the hurricane did not cause any damage to the satellite platforms, and production resumed shortly after the hurricane passed. Pengrowth is an 8.4% non-operating interest partner in this ExxonMobil-operated field.
  • Husky Energy announced it expects to see continued strong production from the White Rose oilfield offshore Newfoundland and Labrador, and good overall performance from the SeaRose FPSO (floating production, storage and offloading vessel), which the company sees as an important part of Husky’s current operations and future growth. Husky is the operator of the oilfield, holding a 72.5% working interest. Suncor Energy owns the remaining 27.5% working interest.