The FCA has published its latest webinar for January 2015 in its series entitled “Now you are authorised”. The webinar series is for newly authorised consumer credit firms and outlines what they can expect from the FCA’s supervision process.
The format of each webinar is a panel answering questions on topics such as:
- What being FCA regulated means.
- How to find out what rules and standards apply.
- Relationship with the FCA once authorised.
- How to register for GABRIEL (the FCA’s online regulatory reporting system).
- Reporting and data obligations.