The second edition of Inside AIM (July 2010) has been published.
The second edition includes guidance on the following topics:
- cancelling an AIM admission by scheme of arrangement;
- trading companies that have become investing companies; and
- fast track admission for companies which have made changes to their business.
This edition also includes the following:
- an overview of the corporate governance regime for AIM companies;
- an assessment of compliance by Nomads with the AIM Rules for Nominated Advisors; and
- an investigations and enforcement update.