As part of the first episode of our Construction Law Masters podcast series Sir Rupert Jackson, a barrister, former Lord Justice of Appeal and now international arbitrator gave his views on expert evidence and his role in introducing the rules on hot tubbing.
The full conversation touched on a range of issues, including:
- his legacy to construction law
- his activities as an arbitrator and approach to arbitration procedure
- his views on costs budgeting and case management
- his experiences of and views on the conduct of parties to construction disputes including lawyers and experts
- his outlook for the future of construction law and practice