Are you a municipal or public body performing a function of government in Canada, or do you work with those types of bodies?  If yes, just a very quick reminder that those municipal or public bodies will need to register with the Canada Revenue Agency by December 31, 2013 to maintain their status as qualified donees.   Every organization that wants to receive donations from registered charities or issue official donation receipts for tax purposes must maintain qualified donee status.  For more information, click here: