The Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR) has issued guidance for consumer bodies that wish to apply to be designated as "super-complainants". Super-complainants may bring representative monetary claims on behalf of consumers or submit super-complaints to the Office of Fair Trading. Bodies that have been designated so far include Which?, the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux and the National Consumer Council (Consumer Focus).