The new edition of Market Watch covers:
- the effects of the creation of Turquoise Derivatives as a Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF);
- FSA’s finalised guidance on derivatives reporting (including the text of the guidance), and some proposed new guidance (not yet published) on the reporting of transactions where FSA and Approved Reporting Mechanisms do not have the reference data;
- guidance on reporting on Chi-X centrally cleared contracts;
- strike prices;
- changes in data extracts; and
- changes to validation of the instrument type field.
(Source: Market Watch Issue 40)