The Department of State (DOS) released its November 2014 Visa Bulletin which shows the availability of employment-based immigrant visa categories for the month of November. Below is a summary of the bulletin highlights:
- The EB-2 India category has retrogressed four years from May 1, 2009 to February 15, 2005 as predicted in the October bulletin.
- The EB-2 China category continues to advance slowly from November 15, 2009 to December 8, 2009.
- The EB-3 India category advances only a few days from November 15, 2003 to November 22, 2003.
- The EB-3 World, Mexico and Philippines categories advance from October 1, 2011 to June 1, 2012.
- The EB-3 China category shows significant advancement from April 1, 2009 to January 1, 2010.
Please note that month-to-month availability of immigrant visas varies and depends on many factors. These forecasts do not guarantee future availability.
Comparison to Prior Months
The following is a comparison of priority date movement since the inception of the current retrogression in 2007:
Click here to view table.