The Central Bank of Ireland (the “Central Bank”) has issued its annual letter to Irish Funds notifying the funds industry of its deadlines for receipt of fund applications seeking an effective date which is pre-Christmas or pre-year-end. Such applications include:
- approval of funds and sub-funds;
- post-authorisation amendments;
- individual questionnaires;
- change of service provider;
- investment manager applications;
- ICAV registrations/conversions/migrations; and
In this regard, Appendix A sets out the relevant deadlines for the submission of initial applications, where applicable, along with final submission dates for noting/ approval in respect of each type of application.
Additionally, the Central Bank has requested receipt of a list of proposed QIAIFs for approval (including an estimation of the corresponding number of IQs) on a weekly basis from mid-November.
Central Bank of Ireland Pre-Christmas Deadlines