In our HRXchange webinar, we provide attendees with the legal and practical knowledge to manage long-term employee absence in a proactive, fair and efficient manner.
We look at:
- How a period of absence should be managed; from the initial phone call through to potential dismissal
- Short-term v long-term absence issues
- What are the implications when absent employees are disabled?
- Conduct during sickness absence and what can be done about it?
- Holiday pay and sickness absence: what is the current position?
- Permanent health insurance: does this affect the ability to dismiss?
For any employer dealing with employee absence issues, this webinar is essential viewing.
Click here to view the webinar.