On the 28th of November 2015 the President of Russian Federation signed an order "On measures to ensure Russia's national security and protection of the citizens of Russia from criminal and other illegal activities and the application of special economic measures against Turkey" (hereinafter – "Order"). The English version of the order is available here http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/50805.
The following restrictions are adopted by the Order:
- it is prohibited (restricted) to import of Products originated from the Republic of Turkey save for the products imported for the personal use. The list of the prohibited products will be defined by the Government within days;
- it is prohibited (restricted) to the legal entities under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Turkey to render services subject to specification by the Government. The list of these services is to be adopted by the Government;
- it is prohibited (restricted) to engage employees from Republic of Turkey to render services or to work in the territory of the Russian Federation start from 1 January 2016 save for exceptions subject to specification by the Government;
- visa-free travel between Russia and Turkey is prohibited;
- Russian tourist operators and tour agents are advised to stop selling travel packages that include a stay in Turkey;
- the Government should adopt measures to prohibit chartered flights between Russia and Turkey;
- the Government should adopt measures for tightening the control over Turkish auto and water carriers in Russia.