Bass, Berry & Sims is pleased to announce the release of its seventh annual Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Review 2018. The Review, compiled by the firm's Healthcare Fraud Task Force, is an in-depth and comprehensive review of enforcement settlements, court decisions and developments affecting the healthcare industry.
The Review details all healthcare-related False Claims Act (FCA) settlements from last year, organized by particular sectors of the healthcare industry. In addition to reviewing all healthcare fraud-related settlements, the Review includes updates on enforcement-related litigation involving the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS), and looks at the continued implications from the government's focus on enforcement efforts involving individual actors in connection with civil and criminal healthcare fraud investigations.
Our Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Review 2018 covers:
- Healthcare fraud issues to watch in 2019
- Noteworthy FCA settlements from 2018
- Comprehensive coverage of significant FCA decisions
- Analysis of key AKS and Stark Law settlements and litigation
- Discussion of pharmaceutical and medical device risk areas
Click here to download the full Review.