Hogan Lovells' partner Richard Diffenthal looks at initial coin offerings and asks whether they are really the 'Wild West of cryptography'.
- whether ICOs have really entered into the mainstream
- what is an ICO and what is fuelling this 'gold rush'
- the type of ideas coming to market
- what motivates investors
- is this the end of traditional venture investing
- is the regulatory position clear-cut
- how regulators view ICOs
- what type of further evolution can be expected
Click here to watch the video.
Receive free news and analysis – written by Hogan Lovells' world-leading legal teams and tailored to your preferences – by registering on Engage. You can also access our cutting-edge interactive Lawtech tools, designed to help you make better decisions and save time and money.
You can also keep track of all the Engage content by following our LinkedIn page.