Topic covered in this issue:
- Solvency II
- Insurance Distribution Directive (“IDD”)
- Pan-European Personal Pension Product (“PEPP”)
- Packaged Retail Insurance-based Investment Products (“PRIIPs”)
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board (Amendment) Act 2019 (No. 3)
- Data Protection / General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) / Cyber Security
- Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) / Counter-Terrorist Financing (“CTF”)
- European Deposit Insurance Scheme (“EDIS”)
- Prospectus Regulation
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors (“IAIS”)
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (“EIOPA”)
- Insurance Europe
- European Parliament
- Council of the European Union
- Central Bank of Ireland
To download our Insurance Quarterly Legal and Regulatory Update for the period January to March 2019, click on the Download PDF link above.
If you have any questions in relation to the content please do not hesitate to contact your usual contact in Dillon Eustace or those highlighted on this page.
DISCLAIMER: This document is for information purposes only and does not purport to represent legal advice. If you have any queries or would like further information relating to any of the above matters, please refer to the contacts above or your usual contact in Dillon Eustace.
Copyright Notice: © 2019 Dillon Eustace. All rights reserved.