- Application on Form GI-1A
- Statement detailing how the indication serves to designate goods as GI
- Class of goods (1-34)
- Names and particulars of the applicants
- Affidavit to establish the applicant’s claim of genuinely representing interests of the producers
- Standard bench mark and characteristics of the GI
- Certified copy of the map of the territory
- Special human skill required, if any
- Particulars of inspection structures, if any, to regulate the use of the GI
Register now for your free, tailored, daily legal newsfeed service.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister
Filing requirements: geographical indications
Popular articles from this firm
If you would like to learn how Lexology can drive your content marketing strategy forward, please email email@example.com.
Related topic hubs
Legal Delivery, Support & Partners
"Lexology is a valuable, trustworthy and informative source for domestic and International legal developments within a business related framework. The newsfeeds deliver high quality summaries from leading experts in a user-friendly format. Keep up the good work, it's most appreciated!."