- Google’s right to monitor content for compliance with its policies;
- Google’s right to alter its services at its discretion;
- The (mutual) liability limitation for bodily harm and life, or statutory product liabilities.
- Google’s right to collect information (including device-type information) and location data “relating to the services”;
- Google’s right to share data with organizations that “Google reasonably believes to have a need to know”;
- Google’s right to share data in the context of a merger;
- Google’s right to record phone calls without any specific notice;
- Google’s right to merge data from different platforms without further notice or consent;
- Google’s limitations on users’ rights to access data provided to Google; and
- Google’s right to share data with law enforcement agencies without further notice or consent.
The court’s judgment can be found (in German) here.