Please click here to listen to the audio.
G&R Airtime unpacks the jargon behind e-Money, e-Payments and e-Wallets, and discusses their related developments and regulatory requirements in the face of Indonesia’s desire to move to a cashless society.
Listen to find out more about:
- The difference between e-Money, e-Wallets and e-Payments
- The regulatory bodies that govern fintech in Indonesia and their compliance requirements
- How relevant regulations have evolved over the last three years in Indonesia and expectations for the future
- A deeper look into e-Money including the restrictions you need to be mindful of when entering the e-Money business and
- What happens to e-Money when it is stored by an issuer.