The latest data privacy Alert from the Squire Patton Boggs’ Data Protection & Cybersecurity team covers news from the week of 18 September 2017.
- Switzerland Adapting Its Regulation to Meet GDPR Standards
- Supervisory Authorities Issue Guidance on Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Berlin Data Protection Commissioner: Companies Must Take Better Measures Against Identity Theft
- Conference of German Data Protection Officers Releases Guidance Paper on Information Requirements Under the GDPR
- Review of the Privacy Shield Commences
- Data Protection Bill Published
- ICO’s Consultation on the Draft GDPR Guidance on Contracts and Liabilities Between Controllers and Processors